On this page:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Tara Learning collects information about you, as you use our services and interact with us. This includes the following data:
- personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.),
- technical and analytical information obtained through cookies,
- other information you provide to us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Tara Learning with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- make an enquiry to us relating to any of our products or services,
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Tara Learning also receives your data when we
- provide training services to you,
- monitor site usage to develop and administer our websites,
- provide you with promotional information about our training services, news, advice, and offers.
We provide a Live Chat on our website to advice you on our services. In the chat you can directly talk to one of our staff members. We ask you to provide us with your email address and we use this information so that we can respond to your inquiry. If you do not wish to share this information you can skip it. When finishing the chat, you can send a copy of the transcript of the chat to your email address. Your live chat correspondence is maintained by us for verification purposes and is processed to take the necessary steps at your request.
How will we use your data?
Tara Learning collects your data so that we can:
- perform our contract with you,
- respond to your enquiry,
- email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like,
- Promote our business,
- improve and develop our services.
How do we store your data?
Tara Learning securely stores your data at secure servers and ensure access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff.
Tara Learning will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information no longer than is necessary to comply with our business and legal obligations.
Your privacy is important to us, and we are fully committed to keeping your personal information safe. Nevertheless, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Google for Education
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Tara Learning from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Tara Learning for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tara Learning correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tara Learning to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tara Learning erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tara Learning restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tara Learning’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tara Learning transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: (01) 4408795
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- understanding how you use our website,
- enhance and develop our website to improve your use of it.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Tara Learning uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Tara Learning uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us at: (01) 4408795
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Tara Learning, Kildalkey, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 AW89
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Tara Learning has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission.
Please find more information at https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us.
21 Fitzwilliam Square South