Basic staff IT Skills for classroom and Distance Teaching and Learning
Staff training Workshop to support Staff and Student Wellbeing in these emergency times
Best practice in distance Teaching and Learning using Microsoft 365 Teams or Google Classroom
Blended Learning Self-Evaluation Toolkit to learn the lessons from the earlier lock-down
Experienced Tara staff member to attend any school staff management meetings as coach or adviser
A Workshop to promote increased Student engagement with fresh approaches to student centered online learning
Tara 365 Training and Coaching Services to help you manage the COVID-19 response during the coming year.
(These should be delivered in the context of your review of what worked and did not work for students and teachers since March 2020). Your future initiatives must be agile to cater for changing circumstances that may arise)
Our guarantee to you
- To improve your school’s response to the current situation informed by best international practice and in the context of DOE Guidelines and using your Microsoft 365 service applications where appropriate. Google services also now available.
- Improve the IT skills and competencies of all teachers to engage students and manage student wellness.
- Set the use of Microsoft (cloud) Applications in the context of best practice for teaching, learning and student welfare.
- That each teacher will have the confidence to apply new strategies for engaging specific target groups their students online.
How we deliver online services
We provide Training online using Microsoft Teams "Meetings"
We train basic IT skills to teachers either individually or in small groups (2-6)
We deliver online training in 3 slots of 1.5 - 2 hours as required
- Morning Slot: 9.00 - 11.00am
- Mid-Morning: 11.00 - 1.00pm
- Afternoon Slot: 2.00 - 4.00pm
(These can be adjusted to reflect school timetable or times out of normal school hours are also available)